Forum

Thing - Digital creativity

July 1st, 2021 by Samaira Category: All 23 Things, Content creation, Creativity and innovation

It’s been said that there’s no such thing as an original idea. Mark Twain said this, and suggested that we actually just take a whole lot of old ideas and “put them into a sort of mental kaleidoscope”. We mix and mash them in all these different ways and turn out something curious and interesting.

Well, this is the perfect way to think of all the things you can do when you edit or remix a photo, tell a story, or create anything! I don’t know about you, but I find inspiration in everything. From my endless music playlists and things people have said to me in passing, to food and nature and other creative things put together by other creative people!

Therefore I challenge you: use this three nouns generator, and connect the words into a sentence or paragraph in the comments below! My words were ‘wisdom, gun, tiger’.

‘Through all her years, with all her experience and wisdom, she had never once seen a tiger draw a gun. It would be obvious, then, that she certainly had never had a tiger draw gun on her—until now, at least.’

Now it’s your turn! Whatever you’re inspired to do, however you’re inspired to do it, I’d love to see it ?

post by Samaira