We’re excited to be getting underway with the 23 Things program soon, it starts next week! Here’s a quick update of all the things we have going on, so you can take a look around before we get started.
All the Things
You may be wondering how many topics there are in the 23 Things program. Then again, you may not be, as it is kind of obvious from the name. We’ll be gradually making all 23 Things available throughout the semester, but will focus on ten topics between 10th August and 1st November. Check out the schedule on the 23 Things website.
A bit about the Certitude team
We are a bunch of fictional characters from Curtin Library’s online game, Certitude. The folks at the Curtin Library Makerspace asked us to help run the 23 Things program, and we thought, “Why not? Sounds like fun!”. You can find out more about us on this blog and follow us on Twitter (@CertitudeHQ).
How to participate in 23 Things
There are different ways you can join in with 23 Things, and you can do as much or little as you like, it’s totally up to you.
- You can subscribe to our mailing list to receive a weekly email update
- You can explore the information, activities and further resources in each week’s Thing.
- You can unleash your creativity with the Weekly Facebook Challenge, which will be happening over at the Curtin Makers Facebook group.
- You can make comments on the Certitude blog or via Twitter – we’d love to hear your thoughts!
- Curtin students can register to attend the 23 Things workshops (online or face to face).
Enter the competition*
Complete the reflection activity at the end of each Thing and go into the weekly draw to win a $100 Coles/Myer voucher. The more you participate (including attending workshops and completing the Weekly Facebook Challenge), the more chance you’ll win one of the Grand prizes (2 x $500 JB-Hi-Fi vouchers).
*Only Curtin students are eligible to enter. See the Terms & conditions.
See you soon!